Month 6 and 7 have been very eventful for our newest little. Here's what she's been up to.
I know this pic is blurry but, THE FACE!!!
1. Eats whole bananas, cucumbers, strawberries, pasta, blueberries like its her job
2. Got the Army crawl down to a science
3. Pulls herself up on everything
Nothing like having to do an emergency dropping of the crib mattress right before bed. Immediately after I snapped this pic, she fell and smashed her face on the crib railing :(
4. Goes from laying to sitting
4. Claps while saying "Yeaaaaahhhhhh" - I swear she is!
5. "Na Na Na Na" is her sound of protest
6. She growls always, like always.
7. She is SO loud, going out for dinner is completely out of the question
8. She is just starting to get comfy doing the four point crawling. Most of the time it ends in a bear walk of sorts.
9. She refuses to not be included in the festivities
10. Plays Peek-a-boo like it's her job.
11. Her life's current mission is to hunt and track Hazel's sippy cup. Must. Get. Sippy. Cup. Must. Drink. From. Sippy. Cup.
Watching Frozen like a big girl.
Daddy is moving up in the ranks with Nola. It's quite sweet.
She's teething, like hard core teething. She's got 2 bottom teeth, one top so far. And I'm pretty sure the next 3 at the top are going to be out shortly. She suffers, you guys. Just ask her.
Some of her "firsts" over the last couplel of months. Sprinkler, Swings, pool floaty, PASTA, and road trip.
Off to continue month number 8...crazy!!!